Friday 20 November 2009

Day4: New Bar

Found my usual way in again last night :)  Construction is still steaming ahead at the Station with the gents now tiled and a new smaller bar being put on the end.  The back to the main bar has also been revamped.  You can also see the new toilets taking shape very fast.  Still no pumps or any clue as to what beers will be new - you can see from the sneaky shot I got of behind the main bar.  Will try and get back in some time over the weekend to update the site...


7 comments:

  1. It is so exciying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great but how are they going to improve the clientele!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure they will have some ideas. They are not going to spend all this money with out a proven plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard plans to not allow children (unless eating with an adult at the tables) or work clothes after 19:00. They are also removing the pool tables and (I think) the jukebox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's the day 5 update? Didn't you manage to get in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you see the rain???!! Nah, sorry, I didn't manage to get in over the weekend. However, I will make best efforts tonight - I hear there has been quite some changes!

    ReplyDelete