Wednesday 25 November 2009

Day10: Carpets Arrive

I managed to sneak in for a few moments tonight before noise from upstairs made me beat a hasty retreat.  My guess is that they *must* be on to this blog by now and are trying to catch me.  Even so I managed a couple of quick snaps to show the work done today.  You can see most of the flooring is down and the carpets have arrived.  The boxes of flyers from yesterday have vanished - wouldn't be surprised if they hit the high street tomorrow on a promotional charge!  I'm not going to be around, but if you see them grab a pic - let me know in the comments with a contact email and I'll get it from you for the blog.


4 comments:

  1. It's looking good, but will it be finished in time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a long way off being finished !

    Glad to see that the pub quiz is staying though - I've missed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaflets are currenty being handed out, outside the train station.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There wasn't anyone there when I got off the 1844 KGX departure at 1915. Just a suggeston - also need to advertise to the main London commuter arrivals which is 1800 to 2000. Although I will be there for re-opening and beyond in any event ;)

    ReplyDelete