Wednesday 18 November 2009

Day3: Walls

My usual way in was blocked with building materials tonight so you'll have to make do with some shots from the windows.  Not a lot has changed - it appears that some more of the wall work has been done and the place has been cleared a little more.  You can see the wall separating the main bar from the front bar is now a 3/4 wall and not completely across.  Re: "anonymous's" comment from yesterday - the bar has no pumps on it at the moment so I guess we'll have to wait to find which beers are going to be on tap.  If anyone else has questions that you think I might be able to find let me know through the comments section at the bottom of the post.


2 comments:

  1. Looks promising - please tell me that th sign for Hunter's Chicken is being ripped out too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks better already

    ReplyDelete